Prime Real Estate for Sale | Gateway to South America
Terms of Service and Privacy Policies
Note that www.gatewaytosouthamerica.net, www.gatewaytosouthamerica.com are owned and operated by Gateway to South America Marketing. No reproduction, distribution, transmission or publication of any information or particulars obtained from or through these Websites is authorized unless the written consent of Gateway to South America Marketing has first been obtained or unless www.gatewaytosouthamerica.com is acknowledged in a suitably visible position, as being the source thereof and the recipient thereof accepts that by receiving such information or particulars the recipient is deemed to accept the terms of this notice and the following disclaimer in respect of such information or particulars. Website www.gatewaytosouthamerica.com ("Website") in addition to containing certain information is a portal which provides access to information pages and information on other websites.
The accessing or use of this website by any person is deemed to constitute acceptance by that person, or any person or persons to whom that person provides information or particulars derived from this Website, of the following disclaimers and conditions:
1. That all information, particulars or services obtained by any person from or through this Website, or information sheets, or other websites accessed through this Website is obtained subject to the condition that neither Gateway to South America Limited nor its directors, shareholders or officers (hereinafter collectively called "GTSA") are on or through this Website providing any professional services or advice.
2. That all information and particulars obtained from or through this Website or information sheets or other websites accessed through this Website is provided subject to the condition that while it is made available in good faith no guarantee or warranty is given by GTSA as to the accuracy and/or completeness or timeliness of such information and GTSA shall not be responsible for any damage or loss arising or incurred as a result of any person acting in reliance upon such information.
3. That it shall be the responsibility of all users of this Website to independently verify all information and particulars obtained from or through this Website or information sheets or other websites accessed from this Website before it is relied upon by them or any other person.
4. That GTSA shall not be responsible for any consequence or arising directly or indirectly from any action or inaction that may be taken based on the information or particulars obtained from or through this Website or information sheets or other websites accessed from this Website either directly or indirectly.
5. That no warranty or assurance of any kind is given by GTSA in respect of any information, particulars, products or services obtained or accessed on or through this Website or information sheets or other websites accessed from this Website. In no circumstances shall GTSA be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or other damages of any nature arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website, or arising from any delay or inability to use this Website, or arising from any information, particulars, products or services accessed or obtained on or through this Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if GTSA has been advised of the possibility a claim for such damages may be made.
6. That while this Website contains links to websites operated by persons other than GTSA such links are provided for the user's reference only. GTSA does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. The inclusion of links by GTSA to such websites does not imply any endorsement by GTSA of any information, particulars, material, products or services provided on or through such websites or any association with their operators and any user accessing and using such websites, or using any information, particulars, material, products and services thereon or accessed therefrom does so solely at their own risk.
Design and contents of www.gatewaytosouthamerica.com are Copyright 2018, to Gateway to South America - Marketing.
No reproduction, distribution or transmission of the copyrighted materials at this site is permitted.
Identifiable Information in accordance with our website.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We do not collect information from visitors to our site.
When do we collect information?
We collect basic information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To send periodic emails regarding your chosen option to our News Services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a daily basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We also use an SSL certificate for your safety.
We only provide articles and information.
We never ask for personal or private information like email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. Amazon Books and links to our Property Website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We use Google Analytics to track country readership levels only.
We currently comply with the laws re privacy of America, Argentina Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay and the
California Online Privacy Protection Act.
According to CalOPPA we also agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By logging into their account info.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice
Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 1 business day
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails:
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Professional International Marketing and Brokerage
GTSA has strengths in advanced selling and marketing techniques second to none in the industry. One without the other is ineffective. If you believe your property is special and deserves a premium price and the buyer may come from outside your location, contact us now as to how we can help you to turn the spotlight on it. We use the most leading edge technology in video, email, TV, plus international alliances to reach qualified buyers for our vendors.