Note that www.gatewaytosouthamerica.net , www.gatewaytosouthamerica.com are owned and operated by Gateway to South America Limited, a New Zealand registered company. No reproduction, distribution, transmission or publication of any information or particulars obtained from or through these Websites is authorized unless the written consent of Gateway to South America Limited has first been obtained or unless www.gatewaytosouthamerica.com is acknowledged in a suitably visible position, as being the source thereof and the recipient thereof accepts that by receiving such information or particulars the recipient is deemed to accept the terms of this notice and the following disclaimer in respect of such information or particulars. Website www.gatewaytosouthamerica.com ("Website") in addition to containing certain information is a portal which provides access to information pages and information on other websites.
The accessing or use of this website by any person is deemed to constitute acceptance by that person, or any person or persons to whom that person provides information or particulars derived from this Website, of the following disclaimers and conditions:
1. That all information, particulars or services obtained by any person from or through this Website, or information sheets, or other websites accessed through this Website is obtained subject to the condition that neither Gateway to South America Limited nor its directors, shareholders or officers (hereinafter collectively called "GTSA") are on or through this Website providing any professional services or advice.
2. That all information and particulars obtained from or through this Website or information sheets or other websites accessed through this Website is provided subject to the condition that while it is made available in good faith no guarantee or warranty is given by GTSA as to the accuracy and / or completeness or timeliness of such information and GTSA shall not be responsible for any damage or loss arising or incurred as a result of any person acting in reliance upon such information.
3. That it shall be the responsibility of all users of this Website to independently verify all information and particulars obtained from or through this Website or information sheets or other websites accessed from this Website before it is relied upon by them or any other person.
4. That GTSA shall not be responsible for any consequence or arising directly or indirectly from any action or inaction that may be taken based on the information or particulars obtained from or through this Website or information sheets or other websites accessed from this Website.
5. That no warranty or assurance of any kind is given by GTSA in respect of any information, particulars, products or services obtained or accessed on or through this Website or information sheets or other websites accessed from this Website. In no circumstances shall GTSA be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or other damages of any nature arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website, or arising from any delay or inability to use this Website, or arising from any information, particulars, products or services accessed or obtained on or through this Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if GTSA has been advised of the possibility a claim for such damages may be made.
6. That while this Website contains links to websites operated by persons other than GTSA such links are provided for the users reference only. GTSA does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. The inclusion of links by GTSA to such websites does not imply any endorsement by GTSA of any information, particulars, material, products or services provided on or through such websites or any association with their operators and any user accessing and using such websites, or using any information, particulars, material, products and services thereon or accessed there from does so solely at their own risk.
Design and contents of www.gatewaytosouthamerica.com are Copyright 2006, to Gateway to South America Ltd (NZ).
No reproduction, distribution or transmission of the copyrighted materials at this site is permitted
In designing this website,we have incorporated security procedures and practises that we consider are consistent with best industry practice. We review our security procedures from time to time and update them when necessary.
Any information about inquiries will be private to GTSA and the inquirer and will not be sold to a third party.
Professional International Marketing and Brokerage
GTSA has strengths in advanced selling and marketing techniques second to none in the industry. One without the other is ineffective. If you believe your property is special and deserves a premium price and the buyer may come from outside your location, contact us now as to how we can help you to turn the spotlight on it. We use the most leading edge technology in video, email, TV, plus international alliances to reach qualified buyers for our vendors.