Read current news

Farm Marketing and Sales | Are you looking for ways to help your clients get better exposure for their properties ? | Residential Marketing and Sales | Lifestyle Marketing and Sales | South American Real Estate News | Agricultural Real Estate Specialist of the Year | GTSA -Marketing offers Professional International Exposure |

Read the latest news

Back Print

eService

Receive our latest Property Listings

Get the latest properties listed before anyone else.

Livestock & Agriculture Farm on Development process

Farm in the State of Presidente Hayes - Chaco Region - Western Paraguay DETAILS: The Farm currently is under development for Livestock Use... Approximately 70% of the Farm is Natural Forest without development..(Important Source of Wood species can be found here for the Livestock infrastructures) The rest 30% is with natural pastures with some wetlands, riverbeds and canyons. Located approximately 450 kms North from the Capital City Asuncion INFRASTRUCTURES: Owner House Staff House Corral, pen & chute Breakwater and Australian Tank Large shed for machinery and tools Artesian well for staff and in general Wired Perimeter in excellent conditions Important to know: The Farm has power electricity, cell phone signal, in the Farmstead and in the area. The Neighbor Farms have water wells of low depth where you can harness the Water to optimize the water system of the farm adding it up with the water in the breakwaters obtained by the Rains. Annual Rainfall Regime: 1.100 MM Soil Type: Solonetz Farm & Livestock Development: The Farm has the License Proyect for Development from the Ministry of Environment to develop 1.000 hectares, always respecting the environmental laws. For example, in these 1.000 hectares with Gatton Panic Pasture, when planted, you can load up to 1.500 heads, in both the developed area and natural pasture.

Location: Presidente Hayes, Paraguay

Asking: USD 1,500,000 **

Code: PYPEF112

Land Size: 2,000 ha

Subcategory: Mixed Farm

Contact Pablo Engel

Pablo is a Paraguayan who has considerable experience in Agro and Farm businesses in South American...

More