Real Estate | Gateway to South America

Read current news

GTSA joins the Latin America New Zealand Business Council | Farm Marketing and Sales | Are you looking for ways to help your clients get better exposure for their properties ? | Residential Marketing and Sales | Lifestyle Marketing and Sales | South American Real Estate News | Agricultural Real Estate Specialist of the Year | GTSA -Marketing offers Professional International Exposure |

Read the latest news

Back Print


Receive our latest Property Listings

Get the latest properties listed before anyone else.

Lifestyle or Tourism - You choose

This is a unique and very particular property located at the IX Región de la Araucanía immediately north of Chilean Patagonia, which has excellent qualities to develop a high standard ecologic tourism project.

Location: Cautín, Chile

Asking: USD 4,373.890 **

Code: CHCSL224

Subcategory: Hunting & Fishing

Land Size: 203 ha

Production: It is 1,032 m above sea level. From the total surface, around 40% is free of forest. the other 60% is native forest consisting of millennial Araucarias, Lengas, Coihues and Raulí where Araucarias are estimated as the most. There are also minors’ rivers & creeks but they run year round without drying out. Fauna is composed of Pumas, Zorros, Liebres, Jabalíes, Ciervos, Pudúes, Chingues, Cernícalos, Peucos, Traros y Cóndores. Also are found Avutardas, Pájaro Carpintero Negro, Pato Correntino, amphibians and minor animal species. The farm is located in an area close to ski centres (Volcano Villarrica), hot springs and proximity to San Martin de los Andes.

Water: It has a river with irrigation water rights enrolled and another river as a natural boundary. Both rivers have abundant salmonid trout highly sought after by fishermen. Also can be watched some beautiful waterfalls of different high and rapids along the river.










* Gross built area
** Sales in Chile are in a local currency so the conversion to USD is only a guide, given it changes with the exchange rate.

Contact Chile Farm Sales and Marketing

Farms and Agro Businesses marketed and sold to a discerning local and International Marketplace....